Angie Grimes Muse Maven
Angie Grimes, also known as Muse Maven, is a technical entrepreneur with a passion for startups. The Muse Maven is about providing inspiration, knowledge and motivation. She is an experienced strategist that teaches business expansion, product development and client relations; all while bolstering personal and professional development by shifting perspectives and crushing limiting belief systems. Angie has consulted with several successful e-commerce and membership service startups and served as Co-Founder and President of SHOEBACCA.com.
I love speaking about e-Commerce, entrepreneurship, online business and inspirational life topics.
I absolutely take pleasure in sharing my knowledge with those who are interested in learning how to propel their success online and avoid the pitfalls that can result in failure.
- ONLINE ENTREPRENEURSHIP: how I went from being a high school dropout to building at $5 million dollar business in just two years
- MULTI-MARKETPLACE MARKETING & DISTRIBUTION: things that you need to consider when making the decision to sell your product across multiple channels (e.g. Amazon, eBay, Etsy, etc.)
- SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING: how to harness the power of social media and the importance of over-delivering to create a raving fans to help grow your brand awareness (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.)
- ONLINE MARKETING: how to create a cohesive plan to get in front of your targeted consumer (e.g. Email Campaigns, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay Per Click (PPC), Facebook and Instagram advertising, etc.)
- BRANDING: the importance of being authentic and standing behind your brand tenants if you want to get ahead in business and life
- CONVERSION RATE OPTIMIZATION: analyze your sales, margin and P&L with Key Performance Indicator (KPI) data to maximize profits
- THE LAW OF ATTRACTION: how the law of attraction works universally and we attract whatever we give our attention to. I have come to realize that this has propelled my success – even when I had nothing